Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun with flashlights!

We have been having so much fun lately!
Fall is great, a moonlight hayride and corn maze with flashlights, what could be more fun! I have always loved our annual trip to Merrymeade for pumpkins, but it is even better when you get to go with someone new. Maggie just moved here from Florida and we are having so much fun reacquainting her with the seasons! It took a while for fall to hit but since it has, it has been beautiful! I was looking forward to the caramel apples and the pumpkin painting and all the things we normally do, but when we had to adapt the plans to go in the evening not of the normal things were open. To my surprise..there were so many more fun things to do that I would have never known about if we had not done the night shift. So as it normally happens, we all learned some new stuff!

Maggie and Tim had fun too. Although I am not sure Tim would admit it. He got to wander around the corn for a while looking for the elusive questions for two little boys who were so very excited! Finally Maggie and I decided we were hungry and we contacted "the policeman" to get us un-lost...
then we all picked out our pumpkins...sadly Tim and Maggie came up on the Motorcycle and the pumpkins they picked wouldn't fit on it so we had to babysit them till they could get to Ambler, but it was still lots of fun.
I am so happy that our family is spending time together. William and Patrick love their Uncle and love seeing him. It never matters what they are doing. They just love seeing him. I hope he continues to come around for them.


1 comment:

Ruby said...

Looks like everyone was having so much fun! I love the picture of the two boys in the corn maze- your kids are so cute.