Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's been forever! Can you believe it!

I had to take a break... as much as I love my blog I needed to put it on a back burner for a bit while I took care of some stuff! I have to tell you I missed it. Every once and a while I even went to the site myself and felt disappointed that it wasn't updated. It's funny, I love it, it makes me feel good and it is good for me, but it is like exercise, once you skip a day..then another...then a week and you keep saying you'll get back to it soon..and here I am many months later finally kick starting myself. Thank goodness!

Well, the boys had their first snow day...we only had 4" and my friends from the Midwest are laughing at me for us getting a snow day for such a pittance...they got their day non-the-less. I wish I didn't have to work on snow days, not much fun for them, but they got out later in the day when daddy got home...Dad always gets to do the fun stuff!



looks like they had fun though! That's what counts, then they came in and I made hot chocolate with bunny marshmallow's in it. You have to love snow days!

Saturday night was fun too, we got to go to Tom's sister's house for a fun 50's party! We really had a lot of fun - and so did Patti! She made her singing debut, it really looks like everyone had a really great time! Sounds like it will become an annual thing so we are looking forward to next year. Next year we will remember to dress the part!

So hopefully everyone else has had a great couple of months, I am glad to be posting again, and I hope I still have friends reading, I loved getting the responses hearing about how everyone else was doing! Talk to you SOON!!!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

I missed you trish!!! Glad to see your blog is back--i realyl don't know if I willever get back to mine--I find much more peace in doing my new 'journal' that my fab friend gaveme for christmas.

Rollie said...

blog smog!

You are a great story teller and you should tell the stories!!

I get to hear them in person and real time but you should share. I also think it would be good for you!
Your bloggy friend :)