Friday, August 03, 2007

That's enough of that!














We are here!!!! SAVE has begun! A weekend full of paper, photos and 90 of my closest friends...and of course, my mom...

I always look forward to these weekends but this one was specially needed. Things have been a bit stressful with all the comings and goings of late. Tom and I have had many late nights at work, and we have had many full weekends, which were fun...but left little time for laundry and life which had to get squeezed in between sleeping and everything else which stresses you out a bit. There was a very fun trip to Rehoboth beach...a trip to Virginia for the shower and visits with family, then the CKC Convention. The CKC convention was last weekend, VERY busy! but VERY satisfying! MLPA made a very nice showing for their first year, both their class and their booth got rave reviews..I love our local scrapbook store!!! We did get to take the boys to see Ratatouille last weekend - really cute! We had fun!

So now we are here! The long awaited SAVE weekend...twice a year, me-n-mom...and 90 -200 of our closest friends... No kids, no husbands, no dishes, laundry or responsibilities! All our meals are prepared for us, someone else even makes OUR bed...
We get to sort through photos, memories, paper and adhesive...lots and lots of adhesive! I am so glad Rollie ran with our little idea, going on year three and each one is more fun than the last. So thanks Rollie for these weekends, and thanks Tom for doing the work of 4 for 4 days! and all I can say is there is just one thing missing... Deena! So hurry it up! Your seat is empty!


3 comments:

mimihughes said...

Hey, where the heck was Deena this weekend?? I can't imagine you and your mom sitting without her!!
Glad you enjoyed your time with your wonderful mommy. She's the best. Tell her I said hi and missed you guys this weekend as well.
Love,
Maria

stuffie said...

had so much fun, and it was **gasp** relaxing. (did I do something wrong?? ha ha)it was a good weekend. :)-- for real.

stuffie said...

awwww, I didn't know I was on the favorites list...I feel the love. :)