Saturday, July 21, 2007

10:45 PM

(copying format- thanks Rollie!)

Patrick: MOM!

he comes running in our room very upset

Me: Patch what's wrong?

Patrick: You know that juice from the store this afternoon? I want to try it now.

we had been to Costco early in the afternoon where the sample lady had been giving out juice samples. William got one for each of them, Patrick did not want his so William drank both.

I am not sure if he thought William was still carrying the juice around, or if he thought I was going to pop him in the car for a trip to Costco in the middle of the night, but apparently he did not expect me to double over laughing because he looked surprised for a second then cried harder. Now Tom is running up the stairs to see why I can't breathe and who broke Patrick's heart. Thankfully when he realized what Patrick wanted he also deducted my tactic was not working so he took another one and took him back to his room.

Patrick is either making us laugh or making us crazy...either way it is always an adventure!

No comments: