Monday, September 03, 2007

Shoes

Crocs have been quite the rage for a while now. I myself after having said I would never wear them have two pairs, and both William and Patrick have a pair of their own. What became fun this summer was collecting the Jibbitz. They earned them for all sorts of things. I was looking at all our shoes laying in the middle of the family room floor this morning and I notices something. Mine are very clean and the Jibbitz are straight and distributed over both shoes (actually all 4). William's shoes while dirty have all the Jibbitz in tact and on one shoe, he is trying to fill in all the holes on one the move on to the other. With Patrick, his shoes are really quite disgusting...half the Jibbitz are missing and the ones that are there are dirty, upside down and missing body parts. Goofy is missing an ear, the Dino's head is gone..and some time between the photo and this post the Yin Yang went missing.

Funny how some shoes can start to look so much like their owners. I still can't figure out how Patrick keeps killing off the Jibbitz, but they keep disapearing! Poor Dino!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then there are Grammy's Crocs...brownish/blandish with no giblets. I'm changing that...just bought a monkey and a sunshine.